We'll have a look online to see if we can find other information about where you're building.
For plans, contracts and when we contact council we'll need this info
For us it's important to get to know you, so that we can understand what kind of house or building that you want.
Another factor which affects the use and design of your home is how you'll use it. Which ones best describes your household?
Number of bedrooms you'd like in your home
List the council where you'll be building if in NSW.
We want to understand what finished style of house you'd like. Click the options which best describes your taste.
Some clients would like us to get them to lock up and they finish the house or building themselves. How would you describe your willingness to help with the project?
In order to build, we'll need a driveway that concrete trucks, large semi trailers and workman need to use and not get bogged in. Do you have one or will you need to get this ready?
Building zones can make a big difference to the cost of your new home.
Tick the services that you will need (yes you can supply these), we just need to know what we have to hook up to the house. (please select all that apply)
We'll help you achieve your dream home to the timeline you'd like. We've given you some rough timings below:
- Plans (if you use predesigned Viva designs allow 3 months, if you have a custom design allow 6-12 months)
- Council (depending on your council and land allow anything from 6 weeks to 6 months, average 2-3 months)
- Quoting (it takes us around 6 weeks to give you a pack for a full quote ready for your bank and you)
- Contracts (allow 1-2 weeks for you to know everything about the home we'll be building for you and be ready to start)
- Build time is usually around 6 months
DD slash MM slash YYYY
We just want to see how far along you are. If you need help or not
If you are using a bank, do you have pre-approval
We've found that for us to help you, it's important that you are practical and realistic. So that means being proactive, get clear on what you can and want to afford. Start a budget in excel. Get quotes for site costs so you know what costs what
It's important for you to know what you can afford and whether we can help you achieve your goal. Our goal is for you to have a really great building experience with us. For you to have surplus money after we've built is a great goal for everyone.
- Please read our FAQ to see what our estimates are.
Examples of Site costs include: council fees, engineer's plans, geotech report, surveyor's plans, special reports (wildlife, bushfire, nature), driveway, landscaping, BASIX, drawings
Services include: power, water, water tanks, gas, solar PV, septic
- Include cost to buy land in addition to site costs, if you haven't already got your land - incl stamp duty and legalities
NOTE: Site costs can be around $20,000 to $50,000 depending on what you need to do.
Add Site costs (excl land cost) + House build budget = your overall project budget
How did you first hear about us and any other ways you heard
This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.